21 Mar 2015

Pool Side

Hello !!
Wow, recently the weather here in Auckland has been amazing! To make it even better.... my wonderful godmother bought me an amazing doughnut lilo!!!!! it is really the best thing ever!

Since the weather has been amazing, i have been spending most of my weekends relaxing pool side. I have made a photo to show you exactly what you need to lounge pool side and have no reason whatsoever to get up! Here you go!


Number one- a good book to read while drying out in the sun x
Number two-an ipad or phone to keep up to date with social media, and to share you fun in the sun x
Number three-a towel of course, dry and lie on x
Number four-sunglasses to keep your eyes safe from the sun
Number five-some yummy food! chocolate and mini apples are my favourite! x
Number six-a sun hat to shade yourself x

I hope you liked this little post of mine! xx

Love Em xx



6 comments :

  1. i wish the weather was like this in Warsaw, although it's not too bad. the donut is amazing! :) ♥
    http://rosylette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry for the late reply! Thank you I love my donut!

      Delete
  2. I have a donut like that, too! They are so fun, aren't they! aha

    Bridget xx

    westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fun! swimming is so much more fun with them! xxx

      Delete
  3. Lucky you have a pool! In Dunedin there's no point in having a pool because it's so cold :(
    migapanthisblog.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no!! It's pretty cold at the moment so we can only use it in the summer which is a shame!

      Delete