9 Mar 2015

Luna loves Boutique // necklace

Hi guys! So recently the wonderful Jessica from Luna Loves Boutique sent me one of her necklaces to somewhat promote her product! I'm sure that after this post you will be on her website buying a necklace because she is such a lovely girl and so nice to work with, not to mention the amazing quality of her work! Anyway, when Jessica sent me the package I could not wait to start photographing because the packaging is so pretty! Have a look !
Along with the letter she also sent me a cute letter!! She sent me the tooth charm necklace(which also comes in a choker) and it's so cute ! All her charms are so different! That's why i love their products!

 This little card tells you the details of the member exclusive xx
I am so impressed with the quality of the necklace, and the kindness of the owner! I reccommend this place to everyone who is looking for unique necklaces and chokers and soy candles xx
Have a lovely week!

love Emily xxx

2 comments :

  1. That little tooth necklace is the sweetest! Love it!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's adorable isn't it!? Thank you so much! xxx

      Delete